We use this basic recipe for creating our body butters for home use. A body butter combines rich, moisturizing natural plant “butters” and oils with your favorite essential oil. These easy-to-make skin luxuries provide natural, concentrated, easy-to-use skin solutions you can use daily. Essential oils can enhance any body butter recipe, leaving your skin with a wonderful, subtle scent while providing unique benefits. What do you use body butters for?
- Hand care: Use these butters every day without the greasy feeling some lotions leave.
- Dry patches: Massage into dry, flaky heels, elbows, or other problem areas.
- Cuticles: Work into each finger and toe after soaking.
- Moisturizer: Warm butter in hands, and gently massage into neck, décolletage, face, and forehead.
- Shaving Balm: Warm and melt in hands, then massage into legs.
- Intense Hand/Foot Therapy: Apply thickly after soaking, then protect overnight with cotton gloves or socks.